Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2016

Yay Job Interview!

     Just had a job interview today; I think it went quite well! It's always hard to tell whether or not an interview goes well, so here's hoping that I did well enough to land the job. It would be a lovely full-time job that would pay my rent and more, putting me in a comfortable position to actually enjoy myself for a little while without worrying all the days.

     In the mean time, I'll keep applying to other opportunities just in case I didn't get the job from today, and I'll continue to focus on my ever growing Twitch stream as I have the time to do so. I've managed to get sponsorship for my stream, so I look forward to hopefully seeing an increase in viewers and I hardly even know what to say I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!

     Some days are better than others. Life will always have ups and downs, but I know that a balance will be reached in time. As with everything else, it all takes patience. Have an awesome day everybody!

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment