Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2016

A Beautiful Thing

     I've waited so long for this to happen and now I am the happiest person in the world. I hardly know what to do with myself. It has been an adventure thus far and now I look forward to more adventures coming up in the future with a beautiful and amazing girl in my life. I'm pretty much so excited that I just want to aea;jg;LSAJDFASHGOWAHETGLJAGHAAJSFGJ!~!!! and I don't really know how else to describe it.

     Obviously there will be some work to it for things to progress properly and much better than last time, but I'm certainly looking forward to the bright future ahead of me. I'm finding more hours of work and I'll soon be signing up for the right course for me.

     In the meantime, I'll be trying to find more time to stream, make YouTube videos, and be the best boyfriend in the world. I hope you all have a beautiful day and I hope you're all happy people. Don't ruin someone else's day, make it better.

     I love you Carley Dawn Larocque.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment