Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2016

Work Update

     I haven't posted anything for a while. I'm sorry for that. I've been so busy with work lately having 30+ hours per week. It's been really nice living on my own, working, and paying my own rent. I finally feel capable of living on my own. I'm finally independent. It's quite nice.

     Unfortunately... work decided it would be a good idea to merge the service desks into one location. On one hand, it's a nicer spot, and it's much easier having everybody in one spot where we can support each other and handle any issues and customers better. On the other hand... our hours have been cut.

     Now don't get me wrong. I understand that they're probably trying to save money by cutting hours and having everything be more efficient... I just don't really get why they would hire more people right before cutting hours. Especially the lady who drives an hour to work every day. It just seems a little bit odd to me.

     So it'll be back to job-searching for me. I'm not necessarily looking to quit my job at Sears. I mean... they gave me my first job here in Moose Jaw, and I really like working for them and the people I work with. But I suppose I should probably search for either another part-time job, or a replacement full-time job if possible. Here's hoping everything goes well. I see brightness in the future.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment