Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2016

Regular Post About Nothing Special... I MADE YUMMY BANANA MUFFINS!

     So it's been a while since I've made a regular post about nothing super special. Today I would like to let you all know... that I can be a successful baker! I have successfully managed to bake tasty banana chocolate chip muffins. Oh my goodness, I'm actually a little bit surprised that I'm not fat. I mean, seriously... I drink a lot of soft drinks and I really like food; It's a little bit of a wonder really.

     In other good news, I've been given a few additional hours at work, so I don't have to worry as much about that being a problem... though I'm still searching for some kind of additional work. Speaking of work, I have made my first five dollars on Fiverr by talking to someone about something they've required. So I've made a little bit of success on that front.

     Additional success includes getting my first couple subscribers on YouTube and continuing to grow my group of followers on Twitch. So here's hoping something good can happen out of something coming up in the future. I have high hopes for a lot of things right now; as always, it's just a matter of patience. It's always a matter of patience...

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment