Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2016

I'm mostly living a comfortable life.

     I have to say, I'm feeling awesome. I still need another job to make me feel more secure on the money front, but besides that, I'm doing quite well. I have a comfortable home and people who love and care about me, and I have time to do hobbies and things I want to do rather than only work at all points in time.

     I'm thinking that once I get another job I might start baking in my spare time for funzies. I do like baking believe it or not. More so when it's for other people as well. Besides that, I'm hoping to be able to find more time to sing a couple songs to post on YouTube, and I'm wanting to take more time to stream because I'm really enjoying meeting new people to talk to and entertaining them.

     More good days ahead! Keep being awesome everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment