Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2016

I'm So Hot

     Let's face it... I'm just too hot. No no no... don't let your mind go there. I'm not being full of myself in any way; I'm serious. I'm actually just to much of a warm person. I was a little worried that it would be way too loud and cause too much noise and whatnot to have this air conditioner running, but it's actually pretty awesome.

     I don't know how other people can stand living in such heat all the time. Some people are perfectly alright with having heat blowing in their face, while I sit there and feel sick from feeling way too hot and uncomfortable. So I guess that's a nice thing about having my own place at the moment. I get to control the temperature however I want it to be.

     I get the feeling that soon enough I just won't even notice this thing blowing at all. It'll just be regular background noise to me I bet. So thankfully I have a way to survive the extreme heat. I hope everyone else has found a way to survive.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment