Search This Blog

Friday 11 March 2016

Feeling Alright, Searching For Work

     So I haven't posted anything for a few days. I'm here now; still hanging on. I don't have much to tell other than the fact that I'm still kicking and to be honest, I'm pretty proud of that. I've been spending a good portion of my time lately job-hunting. It's a pretty big deal that I find some sort of work pretty soon. Luckily I have enough money saved up to be able to pay for another month of rent, but hopefully I won't have to wait that long until I get a reasonable job somewhere. It would certainly be nice to actually save money.

     I've been looking at quite a few things and ideas of what to do with myself. I'm pretty sure I'm going to take some time to volunteer at the Moose Jaw Humane Society so that I can get my fix of fuzzy animals until I can finally get one of my own. I've also been looking at some school courses and may have finally found something that I would enjoy doing.

     Other than that, I'm trying to continue with my blog, maybe start up some kind of Fiverr thing... who knows, I might make a couple dollars out of something. And I'm trying to find time to get to streaming when I can.

     All in all I have to say, I'm feeling alright. I'm alive and breathing. I'm unfortunately missing curling tonight because I'm so worried about looking for a job at the moment. This hasn't been the best year for curling, but that's alright. Hopefully next Winter will be more stable than this past one was and I'll be able to keep up with curling. Not only that... perhaps I'll be able to find other people interested in curling for next year.

     Well anywhos, have a great day everybody! Please come support my Twitch stream if you get the chance! Every follow helps... or even a momentary view. ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment