Search This Blog

Saturday 26 March 2016

Almost there!

     One more day of recording followed by a little bit of editing and I'm finished with my first secret project. It could be wildly embarrassing, or people might like it. As long as it provides some amount of entertainment for people, I'll be happy with it.

     Assuming nothing goes horribly wrong, everybody can expect a post tomorrow highlighting my project which will be found on YouTube where I will begin posting videos in my spare time. Possibly more like what will be done tomorrow. Possibly more of other completely different things.

     If you like my content, you are more than welcome to follow my blog, subscribe to my YouTube, follow me on Twitch, follow me on Twitter, you name it! You will also be more than welcome to send me suggestions for things you'd like to see me do. Obviously you'll have more of an idea in the future of my capabilities.

     As always, I hope you all have a lovely day and an excellent Easter Weekend! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment