Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2016

It's A Whole New World Out There

     So I've posted my first couple videos on YouTube. First, a lovely video to introduce myself to the world. It's not much, but should say just a little bit about me.


     And for my first actual video, here is something I've been working on for quite a while now. I've never sung in public before, so this is pretty intense for me to do something like this and let the entire world see it. Hopefully it doesn't make anybody want to gouge their ears out.



     Someone special to me wanted me to sing this for them some time ago, but I wasn't ready to do so. This is dedicated to her. I'm hoping that now that I've started, I'll be more comfortable to continue doing things like this in the future. I'm going to make an effort to not only post on my blog, but also post videos on YouTube as well. I'm not expecting this to become a full-time job sort of thing. It's just a hobby. I like entertaining people, and now I have a way I can do that.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment