Search This Blog

Friday 4 March 2016

A Couple Surprises Coming Up

     Alright, so I've been working on something for a little while now... and hopefully they'll be done soon. I keep getting distracted by other things, so I'm unable to finish them. They'll be posted on YouTube for whomever wants to watch them to do so. It'll be nerve-wracking to let people listen to something in my own voice rather than just reading the words. But at the same time a little bit exciting. So here's hoping it goes well... as soon as I have enough time.

     I'd like to tell everybody what the surprises are exactly that are coming up, but unfortunately that would ruin the surprises to whom they would be meaningful. So all you readers get to know for now, is that they'll be posted on YouTube as they are completed. And of course I'll make a post for each of them linking to the videos to make them easy to find.

     In the meantime, have a great day everybody! I'm off to go curl with my family! :D

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment