Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2018

=== Book Reading - The Ice Dragon - Intro =22=

Alright, I've decided to start something new which is to read books and upload them to YouTube along with all the other videos I make. I figure not everybody likes to watch Age of Wonders and I know that I enjoy listening to books being read every once in a while as well as Carley likes when I read to her, so here we go with our first book The Ice Dragon by George R. R. Martin.


Please let me know if there's anything you think I can do to make any of my content better by commenting below.

If you enjoy this content and would like to see more:
-- Watch me on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/DaemonVirus1
-- Check out my other videos on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/TheDaemonVirus
-- Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KyleWelykholowa

~ Kyle Welykholowa / DaemonVirus

No comments:

Post a Comment