Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Content Reset - Back To Basics

We're doing a content reset back to basics. I've had some time to think about this whole challenge thing that I decided to start doing back at the beginning of June; I quite simply don't like it. I've heard That some people think my content is not as good when I'm pushing it out as quick as possible, which makes sense; It's hard to get something out every single day and have it be good quality.

I'm still aiming to post links to my content on my blog so it can all be found whether that's reviews, book readings, game-plays, or whatever else I decide I want to do; everything will be much more thought out than it has been for the past couple months.

The upcoming plans for the blog include more personal posts about current events and what's going on around the house. We'll be doing more reviews of food and movies because I'm a fan of both and I want you all to know what the best places are to eat and what the best movies are! Of course we'll continue to review more games as we play through them, complete them, or decide we're done with the ongoing content of certain games that never end if you keep on playing all the time. I'm also very excited to tell you all that I will be continuing to read through books partially because I love to talk and share things with you all, and especially because it's gives me a perfect excuse to take more time to read books!

It was actually my fiancee who mentioned that people have asked her about the quality of my blog. I'm not sure what I would do without Carley helping me along with suggestions and things. She seems to have some sort of way with people and getting them to talk that I just don't understand. I'm glad I have her to get information for me, because I just can't seem to get many people to comment on links or posts. Thank you Carley for being the awesomest!

My goal is to give everyone the best content I can, which means I need to look at what I'm doing, take criticism, and turn that into better and more effective content. The only way I can continue to do this is by having your comments whether that's on a link you've seen somewhere else or directly on my post. Don't be shy, you're more than welcome to give your comments of exactly how you feel about everything, if you think it's something you like, or if you think it may be more effective to do things in a different way.

So if there's anything else you'd like to see coming up, please let me know your thoughts and suggestions and I'll do my best to accommodate every reasonable thing I can do.

As usual, everybody is fantastic and awesome and I hope you all have the best day! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment