Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2018

Would You Like A Teddy Bear? =25=

I never imagined I would ever be asked the question "Would you like a teddy bear?" while walking down the street.

We had just dropped off the car at Kal Tire so they could check if there was anything wrong with one of the tires which I found was quite low on pressure. On the way back home Carley decided she wanted some Taco Time, so we made a detour to make our way past the restaurant for some lunch. As it turns out, the Moose Jaw Fire Department was just finishing up their lunch at Taco Time as we were coming down the street.

I thought it was pretty cool to see the firemen out and about. They drove towards us after getting into the firetruck and really surprised us when one of them came hanging out the passenger side and offered us a stuffed moose while asking "Would you like a teddy bear?" This totally made our day and now Isabelle owns a stuffed moose!

I've heard of awesome things happening to people on the street all the time, but I think this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. I'm so grateful for that happening and feel amazing that even though it was so hot and felt kinda lame to be walking so much in the heat, we were in the right place at the right time.

If you ever get the chance, you should do things like this to other people. It'll make you feel great! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment