Search This Blog

Thursday 7 April 2016

A Good Week

     I haven't had much time to do anything else in the past week other than work, but I have to say it's been pretty nice actually making some money. So far, I've really enjoyed my new job; everyone I work with is really nice. Everybody is super awesome and easy to talk to. I've only had a couple customers so far who haven't seemed to be in the best of moods, but other than that, I'm really enjoying it. Even though talking to people all day is really tiring for me, I do enjoy helping people get through their day and I hope that just a simple smile and good mood might make their day.

     I don't have much to talk about at the moment. Not a lot of things have happened; which I would have to say is pretty nice at this point. I'm enjoying the quiet and the lack of events going on. Some people like having things going on all the time, but I prefer to not have much going on. I'm not really concerned about what exactly I want at the moment. I'm just enjoying the time to myself and hopefully enough time to work on the things that I want to work on.

     Here's hoping we can get some videos uploaded in the next few days! ^_^

 ~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment