Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

So Much To Think About

     I have a lot coming up to think about in the future. I know what I want to do, but who's going to come with me? Will I have people following my blog, or my YouTube with every update throughout my journey? Will I have someone to hug and hold every night when I go to bed? Will I have a fuzzy critter to snuggle when I get home from work?

     There are many possibilities and even more that I cannot even hope to predict. I can only hope that somewhere along the way I can make someone's day. Brighten people's lives just a little bit every day. Even if it's only a couple people. I'm looking forward to seeing where things take me... now if only I could figure out how to make the day a few hours longs...

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment