Search This Blog

Sunday 10 April 2016

Visiting My Family - Happy Birthday Dad! ^_^

     Just got back from visiting my family this evening. Had a wonderful time. I always enjoy seeing my mom and dad. My sister and brother. And of course the rest of the family. We always have great conversations and being the general wallflower that I am, I like listening to all the stories people tell. Especially my brother, he's really great at telling stories in a funny way; Makes me think of my grandpa.

     So a bunch of the family got together tonight to visit and celebrate my dad's birthday. Me, being the lovely son that I am, played some pool with my dad... and unfortunately I wasn't very nice. I won two of the three games we played. We'll have to play some more games sometime dad. It would give me a wonderful reason to come visit you guys other than seeing the dog and my little gerbils.

     Tomorrow is back to work once again. It's Sears Days right now, so there's some pretty good deals going on, but seeing as I'll be working during the day... it'll probably be another slow day. Perhaps I'll write some more of the story I'm working on in my spare time. Or maybe I'll decide upon something to draw. Who knows? There's so much that I feel like doing, I don't even know what I'm going to want to do.

     I used to prefer planning things out ahead of time... I still do like planning some things ahead of time, but I think I've reached more of a point where I just like to do things as they come along. Whatever I feel like whenever I feel like. In the past I took things too seriously and wanted things to work out in a certain way, but now I realize that there are much more important things in life than worrying about everything all day long. Sometimes you just need to go out for an unplanned drive rather than having everything planned out ahead of time.

     Well anyways, that's all for now. I'll talk to you all again later. Have a great day everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment