Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2016

And So I Have Four Less Teeth Than Before

     Seems like I've had a pretty short day so far. Two hour drive with my mother up to Saskatoon, followed by missing out on a about an hour of my day due to anesthetic. Then I happily slept the entire way home. I really haven't done much today / yesterday and I'm perfectly alright with that. My gums hurt a it, but for the post part, I'm feeling pretty good. Maybe just a little bit groggy and perhaps a little slow likely due to the strong dose of painkillers.

     Today was a good day though. I can definitely think of a rant that I'd like to post about in the near future, but I'm going to wait on that for now until I've had more time to articulate my thoughts.

     In the mean time, I'm eating some wonderful banana bread made my by amazing mother and I'm looking forward to a feast of soft foods tomorrow for supper. If I get around to it, I'll post another video or two tomorrow and we'll go from there.

Have a great one everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment