Search This Blog

Sunday 26 March 2017

We're In The Hospital Again.

     What better time than now to go ahead and make a new blog post while sitting in the hospital... again. It seems like this past month has been going from one place of sitting to the next, just waiting for our baby to get here. We've been in the hospital a couple times for various reasons which I've explained in previous posts, but now it seems as though the time may actually be upon us.

     As we speak, it doesn't seem as though Carley is actually in labour. She said she has felt abnormally wet all day and had to change a couple extra times, but we didn't come in here for that reason. Today, we came in because there was some blood and thought it would be a good idea to come make sure everything is alright. As it turns out, the strip they use to test for amniotic fluid has tested positive and so it seems like her water has broken in some way which is at the very least, causing her to leak.

     At this time, I don't exactly know what the plan is YET, but it sounds like they would plan to induce her either tonight or tomorrow. On one hand, I was really hoping for April 2nd, of a birth-date... mostly because I'm just not ready yet. Carley says she's mentally ready for this to happen, but I don't think I am. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be ready for it whether it would happen tonight or tomorrow, or a week from now. Obviously I want to be a good parent, but I'm just not sure how I feel about everything. I'm excited that we're about to have a child pretty soon, but there's also so much I feel like I want to do with my life that I just haven't quite had the chance to do yet.

     Thankfully, most of what I want to do with my life at this time has to do with blogging, streaming, and content production; all of which would be much more fun to do if I didn't also have to do school. I don't mind doing school, but it feels like the timing just ended up being a little bit off. I'm definitely going to finish everything; I just feel like it's been an uphill battle trying to keep up and on top of school while trying to not go insane at the same time. So then I have content production of various kinds which I find to be quite calming and relaxing. This is not only a fun hobby for me, but also the sort of pass-time which I believe I could still do even with a baby growing into a child in the future.

     I have already made $0.05 through my blog at this point which drives me to work harder and get more done. Some days it's really hard to not either be too tired or too lazy to want to do anything. The same thing goes for my homework really. If I keep at it, this sort of thing could one day become a huge success and really help to support me and my family.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know all about them! I love getting your feedback and would love more ways to keep you all coming back! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment