Search This Blog

Friday 10 March 2017

My Amazing Girl

     There's an amazing girl in my life that I don't talk about enough. I don't have a large group of friends to talk to all the time, so not many people ever REALLY hear about Carley and how she's doing. Currently, we're doing awesome... or so I think. Carley is pretty tired lately, but we're getting quite close to the baby being born. I don't know how she does it really, she keeps on going and cleaning and taking care of the dog and now she has a cute little fish to care for as well. Soon we'll have a baby and thank goodness we're getting help from my mom and her aunt and more people or I don't know how we would handle it.

     Carley is so wonderful. She can be pretty intense sometimes, but how can I not love her? I know she'll never have a problem saying something when anything is bothering her and I certainly know she can defend herself if necessary; no matter whether that's physically or mentally. She is so strong, I can only do my best to support her as much as I can. I don't know anybody else who keeps as clean of a house as my Carley does. Seriously, I actually wouldn't be surprised if she somehow managed to keep everything clean even with the fish, the dog, and the baby in the house while I'm gone and she's on her own at home.

     For those of you who would like to know something interesting about Carley, she's starting to make her own bath bombs. If you're interested in buying some, she's selling them for:

 -- $2 for a small one, or 3 for $5.

-- $3 for a big one, or 2 for $5.

If you're interested, here's a link to her facebook where you can message her for more info:
  Carley's Bath Bombs

You're all wonderful as always! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment