Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2018

Backyard Light Project =11=

I've been keeping myself busy these days with a few projects around the house and a short time ago my time turned into a backyard light project. It actually all started with wanting to clean off the deck, but in my doing so I found a bag of string lights which I figured I could put to good use.


I was able to find a space where I could get the string of lights out of the inside deck area and wind them under the steps and around the pole to the side. These aren't super bright lights, but they make it much easier to see the dogs in the dark and to see enough of the backyard during that time without bothering the neighbors. It's amazing what you're able to do when you get creative enough while doing completely unrelated things.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment