Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Content Production Challenge Revision =15=

For anybody who may be following my one-year content production challenge, you may have noticed that I'm about a week behind where I should be in my challenge. My explanation? I didn't consider that I may get a little sick or that it would be so difficult to continue taking care of a growing baby and a healing fiancee after her surgery.

So I have a slight change of plan to account for this: Instead of aiming for one piece of content posted every single day, I'll be working towards having one year's worth of content as of June 5th of 2019. That means by that date, I should have 365 pieces of content posted, but not necessarily posted one per day.

So from here on out I'll continue to try to get things out there on a regular basis, but just note that it isn't the end of the world if I'm either ahead or behind on content.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment