Search This Blog

Saturday 11 November 2017

=== Discovering A New Show ===

     Recently I've discovered a new show to watch and keep up with. Star Trek: Discovery is finally out after such a long time of hearing about it and waiting for it to come to the TV screen. I love things to do with space, and so I've always been a huge fan of all the Star Trek shows. Finally having an updated show to watch with all the new content and ideas and everything going on in it is breathtakingly amazing.

     There's something about space that really gets to me. I can stand outside on a clear night and look at the stars and start wondering and thinking all about how amazing it is that we're here; so small in the grand universe of things. And then when I think even more about that... how something so small as an ant exists as a living thing, and even smaller than that can be alive as well. All of these things are as small to me as I am to Earth. And yet, Earth is only an ant to the other planets, stars, and space around it.

     So here I am watching a wonderful new show all about these amazing things which is first of all is a great show with awesome content in the Star Trek universe, and secondly is about one of the very things I can lose my thoughts in.

     I don't watch a lot of TV shows, which is another reason why this is so great for me. It's nice to have something to sit down and watch or listen to where I don't have to be constantly at work all the time. I spend a lot of time thinking and planning and doing all sorts of things because I always want to be busy and productive. Every once in a while... it gets to be a little too much. As much as I would like to be the superman who never needs to rest, even I can get tired of working absolutely all the time. Speaking of working all the time... it's time to stop working for a bit. :)

Have a great day everybody! Don't work yourselves too hard. ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment