Search This Blog

Saturday 4 November 2017

=== October 2017 Recap - Getting Into The Groove ===

     Alright, so I've decided around the beginning of each month from now on I'm going to give some kind of recap as to how things are going with my blog and sometimes with myself as well.

     This past month I only made two posts and my total views has gone down a little which says to me that I need to get back on the posting train so that I can continue to make something of my site. I have a lot of good ideas in mind to post about so here's hoping I can find the time and energy to actually get to work on these things. There's so much that I can do with this to let everybody know about my thoughts and even to share my ideas on current events in the world which could one day grow into something pretty big if people find me entertaining enough.

     The hardest part is finding places and people who are interested enough in my content that the word gets around. I don't personally know many people and I'm not really part of any groups so it can be difficult to get in touch or find people who actually want to engage with my content and spread it around. That's where I'm hoping someone out there will share these stories or tell others about my work just to take that quick second to share something.

     I also greatly appreciate any comments people leave on my posts whether it's something telling me I'm doing a good job, or an insightful question, or any kind of feedback at all. Let me know you're listening! You shouldn't even have to sign up to make a comment at the bottom of each of my posts.

Keep being wonderful everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment