Search This Blog

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

     It has certainly been a tough year, that's for sure. But with a new year comes a new start for everyone and everything. A new year is a time to refresh what was old and fix things that didn't work before. Now is the time to do the things I never thought I could do.

     I finished last year passing almost all of my classes in school. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I could do it before. But I was able to get through it and now I'm more confident than ever. I'm living here with Carley and I know that with the time I now have to focus on things better than before, I can get through it all. And we can do it together.

     This will be a wonderful new year. My relationship with Carley will get stronger, and I will become more confident in myself. I am going to do my best this year. Sometimes I will win. Other times I will fail. This may lead to fights and arguments... but in the end, we will be better people because of it. We learn more about one another every day.

     There are so many things I want to do with my time this year. I plan to take hold of the things I want to do. No more procrastinating. No more making excuses. This year will be my year to reach my goals!

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment