Search This Blog

Monday 4 January 2016

Aeon Command - Game Review - 8/10



     This post is going to be pretty short compared to the usual. Nice and short, just like Aeon Command.

     If you've ever played one of those flash games where you make units and they move across the map and attack your enemy, then you've played Aeon Command. I wouldn't call this a bad game. It's definitely not my favourite, nor does it have the strategic complexity that I prefer, but for only $3.29 on Steam, it did provide me more than 3 hours of entertainment. Granted, once I figured out how to beat the game... most of the rest of the time was spent farming wins until I could get the last research only because I wanted the last achievement.

     This game is simple, and that's not a bad thing. It's meant to be a simple "tug 'o war"-type game and it's done really well. If you're looking for something more hardcore and intense, then this game won't be for you. However, if you're looking for a cheap casual way to spend a little bit of time, then I would give this game a recommendation, especially if you can get it on sale.



     I'll give this game 8/10 for this type of game.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment