Search This Blog

Monday 13 May 2019

A Working Family - Carley Got A Job!

Okay, so if you've somehow been living under a rock and are not aware of such recent events, then now is your time to find out that Carley... Got a job! Finally we are a fully working family.

I'll be honest, I was starting to think that maybe Carley wouldn't get a job, or would at least have to settle for crummy part-time minimum-wage job. I'm not really sure what it is... for some people it's really easy to get a job and for other people (myself included), getting a new job is a process that takes months upon months of constant applying to everything that a person may or may not have qualifications for. It's insane to me how hard it can be even to get a minimum-wage job while being totally qualified for everything being applied for.

So with a large amount of perseverance, my wife, the house cleaner and child a reader of the century, gotten herself a job in a retirement home as a care aide. This makes complete sense to me; she has always had a soft spot in her heart for the elderly, even more of a soft spot then she has for children. Now she gets to help care for the elderly and tells me nearly every night about how much she loves what she does and how good she is at it... I mean seriously, she's already training new people to do the things she just learned to do and getting things done that nobody else has been able to get done in a looong time.

I have to say, I couldn't be more proud of Carley for not only finding herself a job, but for finding one that she's great at and really enjoys being there for. I could see her making a career out of what she's doing now even more than I could with childcare. I really think this is something amazing for our family and a great start to something new that will open up many opportunities as we more forward and grow our family.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating Carley Welykholowa on her new job, and wishing her tons of good luck and good fortune as we work towards our next goal.


~ Kyle Welykholowa ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment