Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

MAR1O Day

For anybody who may not be aware, today is MAR1O Day.

Now I'm not the biggest Mario fan, however being a gamer I feel it necessary to at least acknowledge the day for myself and for my wife (who LOVES Mario games), I'll definitely have to mention it. With so many other games in our house to play, I don't imagine we'll take the time to do anything special for it, but then again... we are starting to celebrate new and fun things for various occasions... who who knows?

Maybe we'll play this tonight:
Or this:

Or maybe this:

(Yes these are all games that we own... hard to take pictures of a digital copy game though)

Or maybe I'll get real nostalgic and play one of these:


Yeah, that's right... I still have a good old N64 which still runs to this day. Might need to get it checked out and cleaned sometime though. Also may want to get some new controller bits to get everything working up to par once again. But this was seriously my childhood. When my brother and sister were out with their friends, mom and dad were at work or doing things around the house, and I was left to my devices: you could find me in the basement playing games on the N64.

So maybe that's what I'll do tonight. Perhaps I'll pull out the Super Mario 64 and spend some time being all nostalgic.


What are you doing to celebrate MAR1O Day?

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment