Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2019

Google+ Shut Down - Let's Start Something New

Have you heard Google+ is shut down? Crazy, I know. I've been using Google+ for quite a while now to help with posting my links to blog posts, YouTube videos, and Twitch streams; now I find myself needing other places to post these things. I found that a lot of the viewership on my blog came from posting links to groups on Google+, but instead I've just finished searching for Facebook groups to share my work with. Because Facebook is so usable and widely used by so many people, I'm hoping that I may not only find new places to share things, but also might find new things to look at myself as well as the possibility of making new friends.

With everything that has been going on in the past few months I've really let myself go. I mean in terms of my content production not only of blog posts, but in everything else as well. I haven't done any recordings or streams or posted much of anything really in the last little while. With this new month and with things going so well at home I'm hoping that the end of Winter will signify the start of something new for me. I'm looking to drive new traffic to the site and have much more entertainment for all of you. Sure I keep saying it, but I can feel it coming down the pipeline this time; this first post is the start of it all.

I've decided that something I will be changing with the way that I do things is that I'm going to finish more things before moving on to new ones. What I mean by this is that I have many Age of Wonders videos that I haven't yet posted even though they're from many months ago... I have at least 10 extra games and apps on my phone right now that I haven't yet reviewed before moving on to new games... and worst of all is that I have so many pictures and videos from so long ago that I haven't yet done anything with and now I'm running out of space on my phone to store it all. So with this planned change of pace, the way I make my new content will change as well as the way I do some things around the house with trying to finish more things before starting new ones.

If anybody has any suggestions on more places to post my works of creativity or any other wonderful suggestions to help me out, I would be greatly appreciative of any and all assistance on ways I can improve and get more interest out there. I've got a lot of upcoming plans not only for gaming content but also for spending time with my fam jam which I hope will come up with some wonderful stories for you all in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment