Search This Blog

Friday 16 March 2018

=== Snuggly Dogs ===

     Anybody who knows me well would know that I absolutely love dogs; especially my own snuggly dogs. I know they love each other care for one another because they whine when they're separated and they happily go everywhere together. They wrestle in the house and they will spend hours outside together. Back when we only had Furgle, he was a bit of a terror with way too much energy and always destroying things. Then we got Autumn to give him some company (which worked out amazing) and started worrying about her destroying things because of HER being bored. She still chews on things every once in a while, but most of the time they run around so much that they don't have any energy left at the end of the day.


     I recently saw this happening in the kitchen which absolutely melted my heart. As much as I know they love each other I almost never see them laying together so this was a treat for me (I just HAD to take a picture of this right away.)

     Now for a little story about them. I took them for a car ride this evening as I usually do when getting fast food at night. I started out by taking Furgle with me for these trips, but recently I started taking Autumn as well. Furgle is amazing in the car; he stands in my lap and puts his head out the window and loves every moment of the ride. Autumn.... I'm not so sure about her. She awkwardly stands with part of her in the cup holders and not feeling comfortable enough to sit in the seat. She pushes herself into either the back of the chair, or into me if she's close enough to me. The way she rides is like she's super terrified of being in the car, but she doesn't want to go anywhere that would take her away from me in the slightest. I honestly can't wait to bring her up to Lake Diefenbaker if we get the chance to do so this Summer.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment