Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 August 2016

August Update

     It's the beginning of August. I've found a full-time job and school is coming up soon. We're making our payments for rent and catching up on our bills. I think things are going well. The real challenge will be balancing work and school and still finding just a little bit of time to do my own things every once in a while.

     I don't feel like I have a ton of time to myself these days. I always feel busy. I really can't imagine how I'm going to feel once I have to devote time to schoolwork and whatnot; surely I'll survive though.

     In other news, Carley's gecko Ryker has started moving around more again. He's much more interesting when he actually leaves his rock and does things. Really makes me want to get a puppy, but I suppose I'll just have to continue getting my dog-fix through work for now. I'm sure we plan on getting a Shih Tzu once we're ready and I also have a goal to get an American Eskimo one day in the future.

     I may have to be alright with moving out of the city and onto an acreage to be able to get all the dogs I want plus rescuing a few. That might mean awful internet out in the country if we go ahead with that idea, but that's thinking for quite some time into the future. I'm sure we'll figure out what we want to do when the time comes.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment