Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2016

I just feel like writing

     I've actually been in quite a creative mood lately. Not creative so much that I've wanted to make arts and crafts... only crafting words into coherent sentences and short-stories. But I really like writing. I mean, that's why I update this blog whenever I feel like it... so that I can share my words with everybody else.

     I'm still fighting with myself most days just to get out of bed. I still haven't gotten through the vast majority of projects I have to do for school, but as long as I can try just a little bit every day, that's all that matters. And I can only hope that the people who care are able to see what I've done; even if it hasn't been a lot.

     Today I managed to get myself out of the house to go for a little bit of groceries. So that's my accomplishment for today. It's not much, but at least I can say that I had the energy and will to get myself out of the house and take care of myself.

     I really wish I had more to tell you guys about today, but that's basically it. Perhaps I'll put up some of my stories on my blog some of these days.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment