Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2015

Moving To A New Home

   So my Carley and I have decided to make the leap together into having a place of our own in Moose Jaw. We figured it would be nicer for me to live close to school, her to live somewhere that they're actually offering her jobs, and for us both to live together to avoid the driving back and forth from each other's houses.

   Now last time I was living here was also for school, but it was on my own. And I certainly don't remember it being so difficult and tiring. We rented a large Uhaul truck to carry all of our stuff together... and maybe that's why I remember it being easier. I'm pretty sure last time I only had enough stuff to pack up my old car, maybe a little bit more. This time, we had a whole 20 foot truck to load and unload... lots of heavy things.

   I had plans to do so much more today, but I was actually exhausted and didn't get it all done.  I had to take a nap today instead of going in to Regina for my dentist appointment. Carley is pretty tired from working full time the past few days, she's not used to it after not doing so for quite some time. So while she's sleeping, I'm working on unpacking some boxes and moving other ones to the rooms they're supposed to be in to make it easier to work through. It sure is dark in the living room without a light on... just gotta move a few more things until I get to the lamp...

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment