Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2015

Understanding how to Learn.


     So I got an assignment for a class last week that was presented online as a recorded video due to my teacher not being there for that class. I found it much easier to follow along with what was going on because any time I missed something I was able to pause the video or rewind it and catch up. It makes me think about a couple things.

     First, I wonder if I would be doing a lot better if I were able to go over all my lessons as a video that I were able to pause and rewind... I'm thinking of buying a large SD card to put into my phone so I can record all my classes. I think I would then find it much easier to understand everything outside of class if I were able to go over the lesson as though it were happening again. Not to mention I think that actually might be a much easier way of keeping all my classes organized. I'd be able to upload them all onto my computer and rename them as their lesson names in the proper order. The more and more I think about this, the more I actually like the idea. I do in fact believe that is what I'm going to do next semester. Record everything using my phone. Yeah, definitely.

     Second, I think.... actually I don't remember what I was thinking of secondly. I probably just went over it because of how much I like the idea previously as I was typing it out. So I guess that's what I'm going to do next semester. So long as I'm allowed to, that's what I'm going to do. That way I'll be able to pay full attention to the lesson rather than furiously writing down notes as I go along, hoping to keep up and somehow understand what needs to be done at a later point in time.

     So now I understand what I need to do next semester to be more successful.

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment