Search This Blog

Monday 16 November 2015

Streaming

Oh how I do so love streaming. It's one of the things that actually makes me enjoy playing a lot of the games I play. Because even though most of the time nobody watches, I still imagine people watching me and having a good time.

Seriously, if I could do one thing for the rest of my life, if would probably be to stream games for a living. Now of course I know that's probably impractical. That kind of thing doesn't happen to everybody now, right? But somewhere in the back of my head, I imagine myself being a popular streamer on twitch one day.

So maybe it's a stupid dream, but I still like having it. And even if I never get to that point I'll still enjoy doing it just in case I manage to make some friends one day or heck, perhaps I'll just make somebody's day. And that's all I can really ask for. Is to brighten someone's day, just a little bit.

Come check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/DaemonVirus1. ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment