Search This Blog

Friday 30 October 2015

Somehow flawless.

Alright, so I curl a ton on both Mondays and Fridays. I really do like my team... I mean it is my family after all, but I'm slowly realizing just how old they're getting.

My aunt is doing really well this season. Better than I've seen her do in the past. I think ever since we taught her how to throw better she's been doing great! My uncle has always had some troubles throwing consistently, but I love having him around to talk to. My dad is unfortunately beginning to have issues playing as well. Then we get to my mom, who plays really well for me. She does her best to set things up for me so I can do what needs to be done for us to score whenever possible.

And throughout this all... we somehow have a flawless record of 3 and 0. I'm not complaining. I just... don't really... know... how we managed it. But hey, that's the fun of playing with my family. I love them. <3

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment