Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2017

Midterms February 2017 - Part 1

     My first two midterms are done and now I wait for tomorrow when I will do my last midterm and set up my keyboarding final tomorrow morning. I'm quite sure I did really well on my two tests today. In fact, this may be the best I've felt taking tests recently. At no point did I really feel like I had no idea what I was doing. I suppose there's not much for me to really tell other than how happy I am over today.

     It's nice really, to be able to relax and feel good about things. Classes are going well, work is going well, things at home are going well. How can I complain about anything at this time? Honestly... I can't. I'm having a great time and I'm happier than ever. Now, perhaps I'll have a nap and prepare myself for my next midterm.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment