Search This Blog

Saturday 24 December 2016

Where has the time gone?

     Is it just me, or does time fly by? Clearly I haven't been posting as much as I would like to be. I actually can't believe that I failed to post anything on the day we got our dear little Furgle. I guess I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to sit down for a while and type something up. It's kind of crazy that I haven't posted anything for the past three weeks. I guess it's time for an update then.

     Since my last post, we now have a sweet little puppy that we've named Furgle. He's a Shih Tzu / Cocker Spaniel mix, I believe he is now nine weeks old, and he seems to be learning quickly. He has a tiny bladder so it can be difficult to coordinate properly with the times that he needs to get him outside every time, but he's started scratching at the door to go outside and he does happily go outside to do his business when you're there to let him out.

     We have a Christmas tree with some presents underneath, some stockings on the wall, and a nice cleanish house. Obviously we try to keep it clean as much as we can, but we do get rather busy with projects and taking care of the dog. Recently we've started doing puzzles that we plan to glue together, frame, and put up on the wall.

     Besides that, I think we're both super excited for Christmas tomorrow. This year we have decided to spend Christmas day together with just the two of us. We'll open presents, probably watch a movie or two at some point, I'm sure we'll use our new presents, we're going to cook a fantastic Christmas supper together including turkey and stuffing. This year is going to be a great holiday; I'm so excited for tomorrow. 

Have a fantastic Christmas everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle

-- Check out my YouTube
-- Check out my Twitch
-- Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment