Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2016

It's been a week!

     So we've been living in our new house for a week now. We're not completely unpacked yet, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Carley is working herself silly trying to unpack everything all on her own. Well... it's not like I haven't helped, but getting everything unpacked hasn't exactly been my primary concern at the moment. I'm just happy to be working and living in a new place that isn't falling apart.

     I swear, ever since we gave our previous landlord our notice that we were moving, I started finding more and more and more things wrong with the place. And everything just got weirder and weirder and weirder as the time went on. I'm so happy to be out of that place, but oh my goodness the things that happened with that guy... I'm not sure if it was real life, or if I was secretly in some sort of reality-comedy show. Everything was wonderful at first, but over time, it sort of went downhill in my opinion. I'm not going to go into detail about it other than to say, I would personally never rent from him ever again, and if I were to rent from someone else every again for some reason, I would be much more professional about it and cover my bases.

     I have to say I'm really happy to be in our new place. Carley is behind me right now making such a huge dent in everything that needs to be done. Just with my presence here to talk to, she feels so much better about doing things and has accomplished so much. She even says it doesn't seem like it's been as long as it has been. Two whole hours of mostly me talking to her about my day and a little bit of back and forth. So much done in such a short time. I'm so proud of her, and I'm so happy to be at the point that we're at. I can't wait for the new additions to our wonderful family that are coming for us.

Have a great day everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment