Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2016

First Post of September

     You know, I do this sort of thing all the time where I say "I should post more" and I then continue on to forget what I said and get caught up in everything else. However, now that I'm building a routine, I think this may actually be more of a reasonable idea.

     I'm still working at Paws Claws 'N Tails and I'm loving it. Spending so much time around all those happy and friendly dogs, and I get plenty of time to talk to myself and wander around. I absolutely love it. I would also in theory have plenty of time to go over the things that I've read in my studies. My favourite shift to work so far is the closing shift where I get to drive the dogs home. Seeing how happy people are to get their fuzzy friends back is just so nice each and every day.

     A little side-note here... Seeing as I'm unable to live-stream with our current internet connection, I'm planning to upload some recordings to YouTube in the near future. All I really need is a half-hour video every once in a while. At least that would be better as a content producer than doing nothing at all. I'll definitely concoct something and see how it goes.

     Gotta go! Have a great one everybody!

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment