Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2015

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

I find myself thinking more and more these days that I don't have enough time. I can find more time in the day if I don't sleep.... Unfortunately, if I go that route, I'm usually exhausted throughout the day. I suppose I could always quit my job... but it's the only thing I have to pay my bills right now unless I ask my parents for help, but I'd really rather not do that.

So I found two things that have helped me a ton so far. 5-hour energy shots, and wake me up caffeine pills. Oh wow. Now I'm not a coffee guy. I can't stand the taste of it. I don't even like the smell. But I now realize how awesome caffeine is. I feel so awake and productive! If you're finding yourself short on energy, I definitely recommend these. The energy shots are a little on the expensive side, but they do work wonders. Same with the pills, energy like you wouldn't believe. Also, you have the option of how much caffeine you feel you need if you take the pills.

I'd would definitely recommend these options to anybody looking for an energy solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment