Search This Blog

Sunday 16 April 2017

=== Happy Easter ===

     Hey everybody, just wanted to say happy Easter to everyone and I hope you all have a great day. We had our Easter celebration last night with a family supper and get together. The food was wonderful; some of it was actually Hungarian rather than all Ukrainian this time and it was actually super good in my opinion. I wish I had room for more, but unfortunately I'm not a bottomless pit as I one was when I was younger.

     It was nice seeing family and everybody wanted to hold the baby (even my brother). I'm actually incredibly surprised at how good my brother is with children. He doesn't have any of his own, but he's always been great with my sister's children and I'm sure he'll be wonderful with ours as well. Now I really have no reason to think that my brother would ever be bad with kids. I guess knowing his personality all my life has sort of made me think that he wouldn't like them or be very good with them, but I've been pleasantly surprised ever since my sister started having children.

     My grandparents, auntie Darlene, and uncle Larry have all now seen our daughter wide awake as of last night. Apparently she's super snuggly and probably gassy. My grandparents also brought easter gifts for our precious little one. She now has two stuffed bunnies to start her collection of stuffed animals and one of them has a nose which smells like chocolate. At this point, I'm sure we love the chocolate-smelling bunny much more than she does, but if the smell lives on for a while to come, she may just love the smell of chocolate when she grows up thanks to her cute little stuffed bunny.

Have a wonderful Easter everybody! ^_^

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment