Search This Blog

Friday 31 August 2018

Let's Make It Official

Honestly, I find it kind of hard to believe that the day for us to make everything official and finally get married to my love is coming up so quickly.official I'm getting married to my love. I'm sure it was just yesterday that we still had a month to go before this big day. Now I find the big day is tomorrow!

Will this change anything? Of course it shows that we're committed, but I don't think it will change too much. I could be wrong, but other than a change of name and signed paperwork... I think we're pretty much already a married couple. Does that make it any easier and less nerve-wracking to go through with such a big event? Not really. This will be on display in front of our closest friends and family of our commitment to our relationship. We can't just go through with something like this then give up on it at the first sign of trouble. This is the real deal.

This is is no longer a recording with all the mistakes edited out of it. This is a livestream with all the technical difficulties you didn't expect. I have great confidence that together we won't be just another show cancelled after the first season. We will be an ongoing series right up until the end when there's nothing left for us to do... At which point they'll make spin offs of the other characters in our show going on to do their own things as they get older. Now, if all goes as planned... Or unplanned... we will have a long time with many adventures to go on about for quite some time.

Seriously though, I think we compliment each other so well it's almost scary. She's excited, I'm content. She's loud, I'm quiet (usually). She's clean, I'm dirty. She's wants things done right away no matter what, I want to take a little bit more time to think about it first. The real tough part seems to be learning to communicate together. We're absolutely getting better at it each and every day, but it's certainly an ongoing process to learn about one another and how to coexist together under the same roof while raising children.

Let me just take a moment to thank family for being so helpful and supportive even at the worst of times, and friends for giving us people to socialize with and talk to besides each other. Most of all, I should thank Carley for continuing to put up with me no matter how silly or stupid I may be on any given day. I mean heck, even though we have a child doesn't mean we have to make things work; though I am glad that thing's do in fact work between us.

Here's to a wonderful future with many years to come. I love you Carley. <3

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment