Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Age of Wonders -- Keepers Scenario 4.3 - Part 1

Alright, so this is the first time I'm doing this and I expect this to be a continuing thing in the future. New special posts for each video upload!

If you've been following with the rest of my uploads for Age of Wonders so far, you'll notice that this is THE THIRD time I've restarted this scenario. Obviously things haven't been going so well with this one if we've been stuck on it for so long. As it turns out... dragons are difficult to keep up with and kill when they're being produced in large numbers.

Hopefully this time is the last time we have to restart this level. I'll be skipping some of the gameplay so that you don't have to watch the same early and boring things going on AGAIN. Enjoy!


- You can find a directory of this video and more on the Age of Wonders page.
- Check out more of my videos directly on YouTube.

~ Kyle Welykholowa / DaemonVirus

No comments:

Post a Comment