Search This Blog

Saturday 9 December 2017

=== Caught Red-Pawed ===

     Alright, so Isabelle is down for a nap and I'm sitting on the couch playing Dying Light on the Xbox and into the living room from the kitchen runs Furgle and he immediately picks up the doll I had left on the floor for Isabelle to play with. I looked at him and said "What do you think you're doing?" He immediately sits and looks at me, but doesn't put down the doll. 


     So here I am thinking he's adorable and waiting for him to put the toy down, but no... he keep holding onto the toy as though it's his own to play with now.


     I got up and slowly took the toy from him by pulling gently and he let go very gingerly in the cutest way possible. I don't know what we did with this dog, but wow is he ever adorable with pretty much everything he does. Him doing things like this is why I can never stay mad at him no matter what trouble he gets into.

~ Kyle Welykholowa

No comments:

Post a Comment