Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2016

If I Can't Stream, I'll Post To YouTube

     Hey everybody! So I've really been wanting to stream lately in some of my spare time, but it's just not something that I'm able to do. Apparently with our internet and cable both on the same line, it's just not possible to get a faster connection. They've offered to put in a second line, but considering we're going to be moving in the near future, I don't think that really makes much sense. The new fiber stuff that makes InfiNet possible with SaskTel is pretty much completely done in Moose Jaw... except for the area that we currently live in.

     So, failing that, I've been recording some videos in my spare time to post to YouTube so that I still have some sort of way to share my entertainment value with the rest of the world. If you're looking for something to listen to, or watch, or whatever, consider checking out my channel on YouTube. I'm currently posting some gaming videos, but hopefully soon I'll be able to post another song. I also have plans to read a book or two and see if people are interested in that.

     I've made a page on my blog with links to the Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne parts that I've posted so far. You can check it out at  http://intronerdedliving.blogspot.ca/p/age-of-wonders-ii_5.html. Please let me know what you think of my videos!

     Have a great day everybody! You're all awesome! ^_^

~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment